This is the perfect recipe to recycle the dry bread that advances every day in our homes.
Ingredients (x 4)
– Stale bread (200g)
– Tomato sauce (250g)
– Double-concentrated tomato (1 spoon)
– Garlic (2 cloves)
– Vegetable broth (0.75 / 1 liter)
– Salt to taste
– Pepper, basil, chilli to taste
1) In a pan, over low heat, toast the bread cut into slices, with two cloves of garlic.
2) When the bread is lightly toasted, add the tomato puree, the vegetable broth and the double concentrate, while maintaining the low heat.
3) Season with salt and pepper, and add basil and chilli depending on your taste.
4) Continue to cook until the excess water has evaporated, so as to achieve a consistency soft but dense.
5) Serve warm, with the addition of raw oil
The tomato soup is also very good when heated and eaten the next day.